Thursday, June 24, 2010

Please Mr. Postman, wait and see.....

if there's a postcard in the mail for me. Recently I have been looking into the benefits of sending colour postcards out to family, friends and patrons to advertise my upcoming show this August. They appear to be a good marketing plan. I have decided so far to send them using a glossy colour print of one of my recent works. I intend to leave a blank space on the back where I can either write in a greeting or show details. I could also just make labels to stick on the back with the information about the show. That way I can also use the cards for a seasonal greeting or a method of just communicating about current work, awards etc. with patrons/friends. Another idea is to use them as a thank you card for a recent purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment